Est: May 21, 2009
Current News: 06/16/13
Classmate Parley Plaster Obituary
Parley E. Plaster, 67, of Galion, died Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus after a two week illness.
Born Jan. 18, 1946 in Swords Creek, Va., he was the son of the late Clinton H. and Margaret E. (Price) Plaster. He married Gail A. (Blackford) Plaster on Aug. 27, 1966 and she survives. [more]
Featuring (in case you haven't seen this recently):
New Page: Response to Where Are They:
Connections and information is a lot of what this site is about. I'm pleased to share information about Dennis Zaebst. Let his sharing about his journey inspire you ALL to connect! Thanks, Dennis!
New Photo Post: 1958 Sixth Grade: South School:
The hunting/sorting continues in the Hazlett house. Here's a gem for those of us who were in Ms. Willma Crall's Sixth Grade Class at South School.
Updated: November 25
I've just been doing some clean-up here. I was amazed to discover I had 50 broken links. I'm down to 34. Looking for anything you can't find? Found any broken links? Let me know. Thanks. Kathie.
"Our Music" Site:
Marilyn Redden Kirsch (Galion Class of '62) posted this on Facebook and I thought it would fit on here very nicely as well. If you want to browse through these pages while you listen to "remember when" music, just right click over the link and chose "open in new window" and you can do both ... listen and browse. Here's the link:
NOTE: The complete 1989 Memory Book has been scanned and uploaded from our 25th Reunion. Check it out.
Updated: April 20, 2010 Thanks, Jim McCalla! Jim sent me an e-mail, identifying himself in the South School 4th grade class photo. Thanks for visiting. I really appreciate your addition! Kathie
01/17/10: Happy New Year! For those of you who have been here before, the former front page has been moved to this location.
- Contact me by e-mailing GalionClassof email@example.com
- Fill in the form below and click "submit". (If you come back to this page, it is not necessary to click on submit again -- even though your info will still be there -- but you can "clear" the form if you would like to make another comment.)
- Do you have digital photos from our last reunions? You can share them thru firstname.lastname@example.org . Fill out the form below, tell me what you want to do and I'll tell you how.
Pages I would like to see:
- Recommended books, movies, other links
- All the elementary school pages, junior high, senior high.
- Photos, photos, photos
- Stories and more stories.
- Programs from our plays and concerts, newspaper articles.
Whoa .. better stop .. this is getting out of hand!